Our Parent Company and its Headquarters are based in the high-tech city of Las Vegas, Nevada and has been in business since 1998 serving the needs of thousands of customers worldwide!
The Parent Company is a privately owned company that has shown a steady growth and profit since our entry into the IT and Web Hosting market.
The Australian Branch is also a privately owned company and has been in business since 2001 and moved from its Sydney Base in 2017 and is now located in Tanilba Bay, Port Stephens, Australia serving the needs of customers Australia wide!
The success of our Company is due to the high level of technical knowledge and ability in our dedicated Staff, combined with the latest technological infrastructure of our equipment, commands a high standard of service and support which we are committed to maintain.
The unique online control panel, accessible on all plans, is the best in the industry. With over 100 professional features and still easy enough for a beginner to use, sets us apart from others in our Industry.
Highly trained staff are here to help you 24/7. We take great pride in our customer support. The "Support" page and "FAQ" page, contain links to help you find answers to your immediate questions and to contact our staff on the Help Desk.
The main thing that makes PenguinWebHosting standout is, we have the perfect servers’ custom built for us. These servers are the result of highest quality of each individual part. Over the last five years we have researched hundreds of parts and personally tested scores of them, everything from hard drives to CPU fans. To give you an idea of the equipment we use:
- Hard drives - Each server has multiple hard drives with a special piece of hardware that automatically mirrors your data. In the event 1 hard drive fails all your data is still on the other drive.*
- RAM - In addition to the hard drives RAM is the most critical piece of hardware. We use Platinum Series RAM with heat spreader. This RAM has been consistently top rated for speed, performance and reliability.
- CPU - We use only Intel CPU's and stay on top of their latest models.
- CPU Heat Sink and fan - Keeping the CPU cool is critical. While most CPU's are aluminum or aluminum with a little bit of copper our heat sinks are 19 ounces of pure copper, including the solid copper base and 38 copper fins.
- Power Supply - We use only Enermax power supplies, with exceptional quality and control Enermax produces and excellent product able to perform to the most rigorous and highest standards imposed by the industry. They also have a strong Research and Development team.
- Motherboard - The motherboards we use haven proven quality as a result of advanced technologies, inspired innovation and distinctive design.
- Case - We use special cases designed for servers, engineered for ultimate cooling. To keep the even cooler we pull out the stock fans and replace them with more powerful Thermaltake fans, which can move nearly 3 times as much air.
- Burn in/testing phase - To ensure your server is top notch we put all new series through a burn-in testing period before that server is used in a production environment.
NB: *VPS servers have raid included. As with all electronics they are not always perfect and we recommend keeping an additional backup even with the use of raid.
Our TOS - Terms of Service:
(Click Here to view the TOS)
Our Datacenter & Servers:
Redundant Backbone Carriers
- Cisco Routers
- Routing using Cloud TEchnology
- Intel Dual Xeon Hyper threaded Processors
- SSD Raid
- Plans utilize up to 48GB RAM
- Self Healing Servers
Our Web Design and ISP Service:
(Click Here to view the Web Design and ISP Service Details)